17.8.14

DEAD RECORDS


Whats up guys ! sorry for the hiatus there were some technical difficulties going on and I had to get them repaired... yeah you know how that goes , it's a major pain in the ass . Any who as soon as everything straightened up I jumped in the car and went to do a little shoot . I mean I cant just go missing without showing you guys the rest of the SS14 Dead Castle Collection .
 
Today I rocked this DEAD RECORDS Mesh jersey , As you guys may know I located in Las Vegas now so anything mesh is a staple piece in my closet . As a whole , this collections aesthetic was definitely giving a 90's Sporty Vibe . So my whole Idea for the outfit was definitely keeping that connection by adding adidas and a simple cap and of course contemporary locations are always great. This Jersey is not yet released but be sure to keep updated with Dead Castle on their IG : @DEAD_STUDIOS for latest product updates .

No comments:

Post a Comment