5.8.14

DE-AD


 
 
 
There is never time for a break , it's all about keeping that grind going and staying productive . My schedule is pretty hectic right now . working 10am -7am shifts doing floorsets and refreshing window visuals ..... then heading right back home to get prepared to go do more shoots to keep the blog live and frequently refreshed , whooo it's a crazy cycle but I guess it's good to know I'm utilizing my full 24hrs of the day  . today in Vegas a miracle happened .... It actually rained !! although the humidity was crazy , it was great not to have the sun grilling my flesh . any who there is something about this location that I just love . I'm finding myself coming over here on my down time just to embrace the scenery and Meditate . I guess you can call it m calming area where I'm most comfortable ... weird huh
 
 
So as you guys know I still have so much to show you from the SS15 Dead Castle Project collection . but this  DEAD Print tee has to possibly be my favorite !  the print within the letter is so captivating and really eye catching . I'm finding the effort of people not trying to make it noticeable of them attempting to comprehend what the tee says very entertaining aha  . if you have ever purchased a Dead Castle Tee you would notice a difference in their execution from other normal tees . such as the light weight quality and the deconstructed detail they add to the hems of their T-shirts ,definitely a unique aesthetic they have .  this Tee is not yet released but will be VERY VERY soon keep your eyes open and be sure to follow @DEAD_CASTLE_PROJECT on IG for latest merchandise updates . Also I'm in the process of bringing you guys some actual short films soon to give you a little bit of a different perspective of what exactly goes down when I'm shooting ;)

http://deadcastleproject.com/
http://deadcastleproject.com/
http://deadcastleproject.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment