5.2.13

THANKS TUMBLR!





I don't care who disagrees I think It is totally possible to find your soul mate threw the Internet. now I know I know I sound cheesy and I'm just crazy in love but the love I have for this guys is unbelievable when we're around I feel like anything is possible and its straight tunnel vision I see nothing but his smile . anywho I decided to do a post more on a personal level about my love life .
I met Damon Jackson off of tumblr ( don't judge me ) but I seen him and couldn't resist to write him so I simply put "YOU>" in his ask box and that's what basically started it all I've been with him for about a year and we decided to take our relationship to another level and move in together. so I'm currently living in good ol Georgia . Kennsaw state university  to be exact . and I decided to a brief little recap of my first day in this amazing place . everything is so open and refreshing /.......considering I was living in the desert for 4 years . any who here are some photos ....
PS: AS CHEESY AS IT MAY SOUND AND YOU'VE PROBABLY HEARD IT MILLIONS OF TIMES BUT ALWAYS! FOLLOW YOU'RE HEART AND DO ANYTHING YOU CAN TO HAVE YOUR HAPPINESS BECAUSE EVERYONE DESERVES IT .

THAT YOU TO TUMBLR FOR HELPING ME FIND THIS LOSER.

No comments:

Post a Comment