2.2.13

SOME VELVET



 

Some Velvet is a online vintage store that's trying to migrate into more of their own personal merchandise versus replenished vintage clothing . I was so excited when they decided to email me and send this "SLATE OR DIE" T-shirt . but when I came across their site and seen the holy shit plant denim jacket . and literally asked Some velvet what can I do to get my hands on it because it was vividly calling my name out . So they decided to send that over as well and what do you know both pieces are a match made in heaven ! so what better way to sport the look than a whole bunch of weed and a day out with my friends thrifting and making basic hoes double take at my assemble .
 
MY INSPIRATION
 when I got both pieces I was thinking about wearing my hell bounds but decided not to because both pieces reminded me of KIDS . so I was totally going for a bad ass skate boarder look
WHAT i'M WEARING
seeing as my motivation is KIDS I decided to pair the two pieces with some basic authentic black vans with some outrageous tube some and DIY distressed short shorts..HAY. going in a little more detail I grabbed a basic black beanie to put the icing on the cake to finish up my "bad ass look". and of course I'm completely obsessed with my Wickey and Triangle necklace from ALEX and CHLOE.
FIND WHAT i'M WEARING
.SLATE OR DIE T-shirt
 Accessories
 

3 comments:

  1. I Love it to bits. I love everything about it and mostly I love the accessories. Def something I'd wear with ALL my outfits. I'm actually obsessed with your blog. I check it out every now and then and I look up to you for inspiration. Love ya and yo great work. From you number one African fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ganja...


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete