27.2.13

DAY OFF












Hey guys ! I finally got a day off from work to actually update my blog so I decided to take advantage of this day off and do some exploring around Georgia . well while I was driving around I seemed to be finding people heading up to this ducked off abandoned area. and knowing my curious ass I decided to park , jump down from a few walls and bam! I was there . I guess the area was a closed down go cart area that the local kids in the neighborhood decided to make a skate park and a big ass canvas to express whatever their feeling on a wall or floor . some way getting their little message out . whether it was dumb or actually cool and inspiring .

Anyways seeing as the weather is still gloomy and I decided to play with neutral colors and what better than to bring out my old Urban Outfitters military backpack that I always rock . I'm sorry if you're tired of it but it's totally convenient. (passes ganja and continues to type)
feeling a bit like carrie right now lol.... minus the cig. seeing as I was working around my back pack I thought it was totally necessary to pull out this vintage military jacket . and make it a little more griztriz with a smiley face patch . O k my outfit is looking a bit simple so a way to season it up . I added prints ! so I purchased these HUF socks and these authentic HI leoppard vans!
hope you guys are having an amazing day!

3 comments:

  1. Love how you added the prints to make it more playful. Hope you're loving Georgia!

    - BBY THG, ALEXISSPLASH

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style! glad i randomly found your blog!!

    http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sense of style is beyond crazy!!! Dude you're sick!!!

    http://glamourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete