11.5.15

Studios






Today me and my Brother @nativechild took a road trip far out in the fucking desert and did a little shooting . To be honest the whole day was meant to be ! the weather was perfect , the sky was sickest I've ever seen it and the Vibes were there ! The whole ride up there we listened to stand up comedy that nearly had me in tears . When we made it there , as soon as we got out the car the environment was so refreshing . Actually being out of the city had my Vibrations go from 100-300 real quick . If you guys have a chance definitely look at my boys work this guy is a wizard with a camera and most def has an eye that compliments my aesthetic to a T .

the other day I received package from my most loyal Sponsor Dead Studios . this package had to be my favorite , if you know me I'm all about distressed tee shirts just to chill around the house in or even dress up and make an edgy look . So this whole collection hasn't really came off my body since I received it . Nothing like a simple white distressed tee with an extra soft fabric to stunt in or just be a fat bum on the couch in . Along with the tee I wanted to accessorize it with some minimalist pieces that you've probably seen on my neck quite frequently from Kiss the Sky Jewelry . I don't really wear a lot of necklaces because I always have my Crystals around my neck but these two pieces are definitely an exception . the good thing about these babies is that if you use the code griztriz10 you actually get a percentage off when you check out . 

What I'm wearing 
Birkenstock Arizonas 

No comments:

Post a Comment