8.9.14

EA$YMONEY CLOTHING



I got the chance to work with Easy money clothing again and shoot in a few new pieces from their collection . so I had to start with my Favorite out of the bunch , This Unisex White Athletic Tee  definitely fed my apatite for more MESH in my closet . If you know me you would know I'm obsessed with mesh , for the simple fact of having some kind of ventilation going on in my day looks . Especially knowing I live in Las Vegas and it's still technically Summer . with a mesh Ribbed Neckline and a cotton white finish , this tee has my hands down GRIZ recommendation to you guys . there s nothing like finding a dope staple piece online for an affordable price .

Well seeing how I was working with mesh I wanted to style it with a few sporty accessories , So I thought these Fuxury Track shorts were my only option . keeping that simple aesthetic I always stick too I grabbed My Nike slides . and Favorite Dead Studios backpack that I wear Everywhere ! the bag is a pretty good sized bag with chucky zippers and leather detailing on the straps . this look is definitely serving that "ITS MY OFF DAY" vibe and " I"M ON MY WAY TO THE GROCERY " aha! I have a few new Post to show you from the New EASY MONEY CLOTHING Collection stay tuned ;)


                                                             WHAT IM WEARING
                              Tee : http://www.shopeasymoney.com/collections/shirts/products/ea-y-mesh-tee
                               Shorts : http://www.fu-xu-ry.com/
                                 Bag : http://deadstudios.com.au/collections/all

No comments:

Post a Comment