22.3.14

Spring Comfortability


Ahhhh springs here , quite refreshing after that crazy cold winter . Now that springs here it time to do some spring cleaning or should I say spring minimalism . Lately I found myself getting rid of unnecessary things in my life clutter clutter clutter ! It's quite impressive seeing myself have to will power to get rid of so much old clothing I hoard in my closet that couldn't even remember I had ,and sticking to the essentials .such as loose fitting comfortable solid colored garments  . See I'm learning to not let my choice in clothing wear me but me wear it if that makes since . So this spring it's all refreshing soild colors and garments

WHAT I'M WEARING
Knyew Floral 5 Panel - http://knyew.com/
Deconstructed Thrifted tee
Nike Tack shorts
Pure White Authentic Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment