21.1.14

GRIZTRIZ (INTRO)



While my visit in Vegas I decided it was time I finally made a little intro video to my blog .... it was well needed , so I collabed with my boy Chuck downtown to make some legit shit , the shoot wasn't that long considering I had the concept down packed two weeks prior to us shooting , I wanted the video to represent something simple but yet give it that LasVegas edge , and what better than giving my team freshiam a little shout out by wearing the OG FUKK snapback , this is my first ever editorial video so I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do and hopefully there will be more to come . Be sure to like and subscribe !

Video credit : Chucknlv

WARDROBE
. Freshiam FUKK cap
 . DIY layered black long sleeve
. Knyew E-long tee
. Sweats 11after11 

No comments:

Post a Comment