28.10.13

777 TIL I DIE

We are officially in My favorite season ! Fall is here everyone and I'm so happy the weather is chilling up so I can start bringing out these layers. I mean what person doesn't like layering up , today is a gloomy day in Georgia but also an exciting day , Today I'm working on my mood board for my Winter lookbook ! I decided some days ago , that I needed to really work on my styling portfolio and start taking things seriously , Don't get me wrong guys I love blogging . but I truly feel like styling is my passion . I love looking great and styling myself  and all , but there is something I just love about styling a client or a friend . I love pushing people out of their comfort zones and trying new things and styles/trends . So I'm preparing for my Fall/Winter lookbook that I will be styling and shooting , So I'm heading to the local Barnes and nobles to pick up a few GQ magazines for a little inspiration . I'm excited to be taking a next step forward to perusing another passion besides blogging to the next level 

The other day I received these dope pieces from http://fu-xu-ry.com/ including this Fuxury Jersey ... I always renew on my favorite pieces in my closet but this is on my top list ! what a good way to pay a tribute to my hometown Las Vegas ahah ! I'm planning on wearing this til I die everyone FYI ahaha . the quality is just what I look for in a jersey , the material is so thick and some what heavy . So it keeps me pretty warm with just throwing this Team AZS long sleeve on http://azs.bigcartel.com/product/teamazs-l-s-tee .  to finalize my look I had to some what stay on trend seeing how fell is here and incorporate these Ralph Lauren Plaid shorts I thrifted last week  . I hope everyones having a warm productive day and spreading those POS VIBES..
WHAT i'M WEARING 
Shorts : Ralph Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment