17.9.13

"BITCHES BE AMBITIOUS"

Geesh it seems like I haven't update my blog in such a long time . I've been so busy with work . I'm dreading typing this post right now as we speak only because I've been on my week for about 10 hours busting my ass at my new job . trying to pay these bill ya feel me ahaha. anyways I had a little time to squeeze in to little post . So I got this cool shirt in from GraspTokyo . which is ran by a young designer in Tokyo . He decided to send me his first shirt from his first collection. and I'm pretty impressed , the Quality of the shirt is so rich and luxurious .... I'm obsessed. 
Today I enjoyed the whole day with Damon .... we were boff off work for once ( IT'S MIRACLE!) . we started our day off with a nice little bowl for two chilling in bed . and had a urge to shop .. Even if that meant walking just to get to the mall . all in all it was so worth it I got a few little things in the mall that caught my interest including these dope Vans . anywho we ended our day with a quick stop to Movie stop to buy a movie and garb some munchies and go home and just chillax . here are a few photos and a video from our day . hope everyone is having a lovely day and staying productive . See you next post suckas. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment