18.6.13

MURDA MILANO




I've been off from work for the past three days and I have had such a good time just chilling and not having to worry about stock and shit lol . today my outfit choice was denim on denim on denim on denim ahaha ridiculous right ? but It's easy to achieve this look without looking over styled ! When wearing a lot of denim I like to keep some or the denims coordinated by some what of the same wash , as for my bottoms . I thought wearing these distressed cutoffs gives the look more character . for shoes I thought my buffalo sneaker wedges were a good option because I honestly barley wear them anymore ! so what the hell right?

Now can we just talk about the hat !!? Cross does it again with another classic snapback that MURDAS the scene ....literally ! this MURDA MILANO snapback was sent to my by cross all the way from Tokyo . this has to be my go to hat t will be realsing in july on http://azs.bigcartel.com keep a look out for it guys because you'll be seeing it on top of a lot of bloggers heads ! thanks again Cross for the cap , can't wait to stunt around Atlanta and show these cats how to do it .
be sure to check out http://azs.bigcartel.com for Cross's other dope snapbacks !
-Griz

No comments:

Post a Comment