27.10.12

Angel on my Shoulder









So Before I head off to work I decided to show you guys what I put together for my first day . Now I wanted to stay into Kenneth Cole's boring dress code but still keep that Grizzelle Touch on it , So what better then a little inspiration from Chanel ! the whole look was put together in the thoughts of Chanel . I know you guys are probably asking , "why does he always wear that hat?" . Well to answer that question I'm oddly obsessed with Jeppers Creepers look and the way he layers ....HE'S SO FETCH! . I wasn't exactly sure If I wanted to wear this Hermes Bag only because the details are silver but what the hay!.

WHAT I'M WEARING : Bettie Paige Cardigan  , Thrifted Slacks , Perry Ellis Belt, Hermes bag , Dior Button down 
PS: I'm trying to update my blog as frequently as possible so bare with me loves :)

3 comments:

  1. your look is totally amazing!kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies softshell jackets made up of high-quality classic leather give your look and your personality catier jewellery a gleaming image. Handbags have the power to influence and shape your personality discount rolex watches therefore you need to be cautious in which size and shape you select popular christmas gifts
    online. In general leather handbags will suit the city or out on the town and they can look distinguished, omega speedmaster watches exceptional and royal at the same time. The fashion industry of these days sees ladies louis vuitton monogram canvas as one of the chief accessories.

    ReplyDelete