28.9.12

How to style UNIF HELLBOUNDS as a GUY






A lot of guys have fallen in love with the Unif Hell bound but haven't found the courage to actually purchase a pair and wear them out . So I decided to help a bit and hopefully inspire you guys to slay in these bad boys . I know you're probably saying "dude their heels" . but maybe you should do a little research , they're actually a boot , with a 6inch heel and 4 inch platform . I know you're also thinking " oh hell no I can't do that" but they have no arch . Sometimes I actually forget I'm 6'5 in them .
When I style my Hell bounds I don't really have any boundaries . I'm usually like" if I look like a chick oh well" .  well I put these two outfits together wearing of course my fav beanie , and I had to add a little hood rich grizzelle style to it . When you're wearing your hell bounds remember to always look some what masculine at the top . usually adding a beanie or Hat will always do the job . another way is to always grunge up your look with a oversized top . sometimes wearing skinnies with hell bounds makes you look really girly so I suggest grabbing some baggy jeans  ( keep in mind I'm just trying to inspire not telling you exactly what to wear)

3 comments:

  1. I like how you're taking 'traditionally feminine' pieces and makes them fit your style. It's very interesting to me. Keep doing your thing.

    http://in-ternal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made it your own. The dungarees are amazing btw x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude You're amazing! You should be an inspiration for everyone who says f it, I am gonna do what the hell I want!.
    Keep up your amazing blog!
    X Viola
    www.laceleathericecream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete