25.8.12

Amazing Thrift finds x CIVIL CLOTHING x SALT WATER GYPSY

A brief Post on My finds at this thrift store in Vegas I mean you might hate It but I love it!., This royal print pleated long skirt, Elephant print leather jacket, and this amazing Neck pieces. all going to be my Staple pieces for Fall ,I mean the skirt is pretty much women obviously ! but There is a certain wait to make something so feminine look masculine at the same time , For example I paired the Skirt with Leather Pants and Doc Marten Boots and of course this amazing ! Dope boy hat I got from this amazing store call Civil Clothing I mean I visited there booth at MAGIC and instantly Fell in Love They gave me this hat ! and I usually Hate snap backs but I love this one check it out! I decided to outfit it like this outfit with the hat because it a dash of Civil Clothing and a Dash of his Fiance's clothing line SAlT WATERGYPSY ahaha Well got to go check out the stores btw I'm still Blogging on http://blog.solestruck.com
PS: might be so many typos because my mom is rushing me lol
-Grizzelle

No comments:

Post a Comment