14.7.12

ButnYou're a guy...


 As you can see (or maybe you can't ) I was some what inspired by The Unif Lookbook , if you've looked at it, they were inspired by my favorite movie Poison Ivy , When I seen the lookbook I was so excited ! , So I decided to do some what of the look except I'm not a gorgeous model with amazing photos ahah I simply snapped these shots after work . a quick 4 minute shoot aha whats the harm? Well the Top is from Urban outfitters and it use to be a crew neck but the summer has come so
hell why not cut it into a distressed tank , and the long skirt I actually made myself as well. I simply converted a Scrooge plaid night gound into a skirt , an just threw on my Leopard Creepers, Trying to keep this blog consistent as much as I can loves considering I just got a visual merchandising Position at Levis YAY!
-Grizzelle

No comments:

Post a Comment