30.9.15

Profound FW15







This Had to be one of the most adventurous shoots I've done by Far . It was definitely an honor when my boy @luther.redd asked me to model for an editorial he was collaborating on with Profound Aesthetics . When we Headed out to Valley of Fire I had the biggest smile on my face because not only was this a big opportunity but I was going to be able to Work in Nature , In my element ! We shot for about 4-5 hours and honestly were just chilling and taking in all the Vibes . trust me Living in a city like Vegas you can only imagine how refreshing it feels to get out of the city . By the time the shoot was over the sun was just about to go down and I sure as hell wasn't about to leave without seeing the milky way in Person . Now I've seen many photos and that's pretty great and all but when I actually seen it in person laying on the floor in the middle of nowhere with a bottle of peach Ciroc .... it was beyond words AHA . Pretty much the whole shoot was a success . Hope you feel the vibes through each and every photo . 

Shot by : @luther.redd

1 comment:

  1. This location is too dope! Loving this whole shoot.

    http://unapologeticaesthetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete