13.2.14

I'M MELTING




I'm typically a Winter person but I'm actually pretty excited for the spring weather . ready to throw on a pair of short shorts and oxfords without having to risk an anemone aha . Today all the snow is melting , which is pretty sad because I LOVE THE SNOW !  well while it was here I took advantage of it . which consisted of ridiculous amounts of photos , long walks at night and a few penis snow drawings on peoples cars .... opps

Today the weather is still a bit chilly but still manageable so I thought today was the perfect time to wear my MISBHV Faux leather/ Cotton sweats ! I love these things , sometime I actually forget that there is cotton at the bottom , the illusion always has me thinking they're full on leather aha. this winter sweats have been an essential so these bad boys I was definitely excited for . I like the fact of being comfy in this weather but still making a statement with the leather detail , with the sweats I thought a great basic white T-Shirt would compliment the sweats especially with a classy tuck in . seeing how I classed up the look with the shirt tucked in I thought why not wear my new DIY color block oxfords with a simple top hat .

Sweats : http://misbhv.com/combined-faux-leather-black.html
Shoes : DIY color block oxfords
Shirt : Knyew Elong tee

Be sure to check out http://misbhv.com/
and follow them on Instagram : @MISBHV

2 comments: