7.10.13

SATURN GRIZZELLE


I'm very particular when it comes to the concept or inspiration of my day to day shoots I usually do . sometimes it could be the weirdest combination of inspiration and I guess you can say this lookbook can be a prime example for that . For this lookbook I was sent these amazing KTZ Tattooed printed harems from http://knyew.com/ for me to style . when I received them I instantly  got a vision of Charles Angles , The scene when they're on the motocross track kicking ass ! I wanted to embody a strong motocross driver but also keeping it futuristic seeing as I had these Jeffrey Campbell Echo boots solestruck sent me . man oh man these things are my all time favorite boot so far for fall/winter . they give me a essence of Zenon ahah.


MAJOR!
CREDITS
Jacket : DIY " SEE NO EVIL"  bomber jacket
Crop top : DIY " RANT" crop top sweater
Pants: KTZ Tatto print Harem pants http://knyew.com/shop/category/brands/ktz/bottoms/

And a big shout out to the Solestruck and Knyew team for the support and pulls

1 comment: