7.9.12

Inspiration

It's pretty crazy what things can inspire you the most, People don't seem to take out the time to sit and enjoy the stuff that doesn't matter but should. When off work  I usually go in my room not involved in  electronics at all, and try and find something creative to do .In my perspective inspiration is driven by unnecessary boredom . Well I was laying in my bed and snapped this shot outside of my window with my Film camera . I used to be obsessed with Film before actually purchasing my DSLR. Staying hours after school in the Photography Class room just to gain more and more knowledge on Film . Basically what I'm getting to is never lose your inspiration and imagination... I advise you to get up walk around town and just be inspired by the little things

1 comment:

  1. Your style is so diferent from mine but you are such an inspiration. Amazing words and pictures!thank you

    http://igual-a-ti.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete