21.3.15

LATokyo x GRIZTRIZ

I have to say , I really enjoy working with brands that I find an organic relationship with . amongst my time of blogging I've come across a lot of brands that have mistreated myself and my blog and usually try to get over on me . but it's great to know that some brands out there are genuine and are on the same path as myself . I recently got contacted by a brand called LAtokyo which is also affiliated with another Healing Crystal brand called OrganicDMT . I right away was excited to get this package in because I usually carry a lot of crystals around and its hard to keep track of them in my pockets because they are so easily known to slip out . So you can only imagine how excited I was for this sweatshirt with a front pouch zipper to keep my crystals close and of course close to my heart :) 

Over the years my interest for Healing crystals has grown . I find comfort in programming them before starting my day and seeing how well they keep me balance and centered . Today I sat in the Grass with my Boyfriend and watched the romantic sunset set . although we were kicked off the private property the tme spent was well worth it ! I encourgage you guys to get a little sungazing in while the sun isnt that harsh it's so great for the soul and always seems to be so calming .


No comments:

Post a Comment